If you're new to snowboarding and looking for a great beginner board that'll ensure good times from the get go, look no further than the Ride Rapture Snowboard. Designed with a true twin shape and both tip and tail rocker, the Rapture is easy to ride and tracks comfortable and intuitively whether you're riding forwards or switch. Additionally, the Rapture features a soft and forgiving flex that lends confidence to newer riders whether they're navigating steeper moguls or lapping through the park. For a beginner-friendly board that'll help you quickly progress beyond the bunny slopes, hop on the Rapture and don't look back.
Twin Rocker – A true twin shape that is flat between and beyond the inserts with rocker throughout the tip and tail.
Response – Mellow
Foundation™ Core – Tip-to-tail Aspen wood core with proven durability that retains pop and flex.
Single Impact Plate – Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels -- single and double.
Biaxial Glass – 90° and 0° angles, fun and forgiving.
Slimewalls® – Ride's exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smooths the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
Extruded Base – The industry standard extruded 1500 P-tex base material. Good wax absorption and easy to repair.
2 x 4 Inserts
Terrain:Freestyle, All-MountainMore Ability Level:Beginner-IntermediateMore Rocker Type:Rocker/Flat/RockerMore Shape:True TwinFlex Rating:SoftMore Binding Mount Pattern:2x4Core/Laminates:Wood
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri). Some items may need to come from one of our 3 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.