The Look Pivot 18's have long been the go-to binding for freeriders demanding the best performance and burliest construction, but very few truly need such a high DIN. Enter the Look Pivot 15 GW Ski Bindings, combining the stout all-metal construction of the 18's with a DIN range better suited to the vast majority of skiers. With its pivoting heel, long elastic travel, ultra short mounting footprint, and bomber impact resistance, it's easy to see why skiers have been begging Look to make this binding.
LOOK'S CLASSIC PIVOT TURNTABLE HEEL DESIGN OFFERS 28MM OF ELASTIC TRAVEL AND ROTATES DIRECTLY UNDER THE TIBIA, DELIVERING ELITE-LEVEL SHOCK ABSORPTION AND THE INDUSTRY'S MOST TRUSTWORTHY RETENTION FOR A SIGNIFICANT REDUCTION IN UNWANTED PRE-RELEASE.
LONG ELASTIC TRAVEL
Longer elastic travel ensures more reliable retention to keep you in when you need. LOOK bindings offer the most elastic travel (lateral and vertical) and the fastest re-centering prior to release, ensuring superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted pre-release.
SHORT MOUNTING ZONE
The shortened mounting zone provides less swing weight, improved response, and a deeper, rounder, more consistent ski flex.
LOOK binding components are designed to deliver industry-leading roll coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface). This ensures minimal roll before the boot engages the binding for the most efficient power transmission in skiing.
GRIPWALK compatible bindings ensure perfect compatibility with two boot sole standards: - Traditional Alpine soles (ISO 5355) - GRIPWALK soles (future ISO 23223 standard)
RACE ALUMINUM TOE PIECE
Featuring 45mm of elastic travel and 180⁰ multi-directional release, the all-metal RACE toe piece offers maximum power, precision, and durability across all disciplines, from the Alpine World Cup to Freestyle, Freeride and Moguls.
MULTI DIRECTIONAL RELEASE
LOOK is the only binding brand to develop a true mechanical upward release that functions independently from the heel for the most effective 180⁰ MULTI DIRECTIONAL RELEASE in the instance of a fall.
1245 G ½ PAIR
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.