K2 team members like Andy Mahre have been pushing the K2 SpYne 130 Ski Boots hard for a couple of seasons now, and they keep coming back to it for a bunch of reasons - lightning quick response, incredible snow feel, and unbelievable comfort among them. Join the team yourself by slipping into a pair of these, and you'll be a believer in no time. Fully equipped with a burly 130 flex, rivetless PowerFuse SpYne construction, and K2 s top-of-the-line PrecisionFit Intuition® thermo-moldable liner.
Last: 100 mm – K2's 100 mm last is perfect for most average width, average instep height feet.
Asymmetrical Toe Box – K2 matches the toe box to the natural curvature of your toes for a more precise and comfortable fit.
Navicular Punch – A bump is pre-formed in the navicular area of the medial ankle where many skiers experience pressure.
FitLogix™ Design – A design philosophy that puts your skiing first, optimizing foot comfort and boot performance.
Flex: 130 – As stiff as freeride boots get, the 130 flex is just right for driving the biggest skis at the highest speeds.
PrecisionFit Intuition® Liner – K2's premium level liner uses traditional foams around the ankle for superior response and fully heat moldable Intuition® foam around the foot for a custom fit.
Lasted Liner – Lasted liners are formed around a standard foot shape for improved out of the box comfort.
Moldable Asymmetric Tongue – Offering a left / right specific lower leg fit and is heat moldable for ultimate customization.
Cuff / Shell – Polyurethane
PowerFuse SpYne – A rear co-injected “Y” shaped design that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock, the PowerFuse SpYne maximizes fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for sustained performance and responsiveness in all terrain. Because of the SpYne, we are able to optimize materials in the cuff and shell, eliminating excessive vibrations in rough terrain.
Energy Interlock – A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell of the boot. The Interlock stretches when the boot is flexed forward, and the energy is released throughout the turn, creating a smoother, more natural flex than riveted designs.
Forgiving Shell Materials – SpYne construction allows the use of more forgiving materials at the cuff / shell junction, making entry and exit of the boots easier.
Dual Adjustable Cuff Alignment – Adjust +/- 2.2 degrees on medial and lateral sides for a total range of 4.4 degrees. This enables adjustment to the lower leg angle for maximum comfort and performance.
Power Wedge – A removable spoiler to adjust forward lean by two degrees if desired, and to accommodate variable calf shapes.
6060-T6 Light Alloy Buckles – Extruded hardened aluminum alloy build with a minimalist lightweight design.
40 mm Power Cam-Lock Strap – Extra wide, strong, and powerful cam-lock PowerClinch strap featured on the SpYne 130. Durable Velcro Powerstraps in varying widths for support and strength on all other models.
Replaceable Outsoles – Dual-injected Thermo Plastic Rubber (TPR) with Thermo Plastic Urethane (TPU) increases the life of your boots and provides secure footing whether walking on rock, ice, or stairs.
Padded Mid-Grip – Duel Injected Thermo Plastic Rubber (TPR) for added grip and traction while walking on rocks or riding on snowmobiles.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.