Vantage X 75 C is our confidence-boosting Atomic Vantage X ski, perfect for piste skiing.
The Atomic Vantage X 75 C is our confidence-boosting all-mountain system ski. It’s part of the lightweight Vantage X range, built for skiers who ski mainly on piste – giving them the power of a piste ski and the agility of an all-mountain ski in one. Carbon Tank Mesh is a layer of rigid woven mesh that adds strength across the ski while actually reducing weight. It also has our Exo Profile – a radical 3D profile that further cuts swing weight and adds rigidity. This is a ski any novice to intermediate skier can walk into the shop and be happy to walk away with – the thinner 75mm waist is ideal for harder snow, offering plenty of edge control in icy conditions. Groomers, here we come.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.