Our M series bicycles are designed to take you past the path and pavement and into your entry off-road adventures.
While great for banging around town, the MX4 also adds an 80 mm fork up front to give you extra cushion and increased handling capabilities for trying out some off-road terrain for the first time. 700x40 mm WTB tires provide increased rolling capabilities, and a huge gear range with three in the front and eight in the rear will help you get up any steep terrain with ease. Mechanical disc brakes will give you that extra stopping power for the trip down the backside of the hill too!
- Bottom Bracket: Tange square taper, 73 x 118 mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano Altus M310
- Brakes: Promax DSK-300, mechanical disc
- Cassette: DNP, 11-32T, 8-speed
- Chain: KMC Z8
- Bike Crankset: Lasco, 48/38/28T