Fast as lightning!
Quick and nimble, the Thunderbolt is total livewire. Whether it’s powering up technical climbs or popping off every trail feature in sight, its 27.5” wheels and 130mm of rear travel makes this bike ready and capable for when you’re feeling creative on line choice. The frame is available in both carbon and alloy, and our RIDE-9™ adjustment system gives you the power to further adjust geometry and ride characteristics to your liking.
Born in BC, this is how we do trail bikes.
With a long stroke shock that provides 140mm of rear travel, we've kitted out the Thunderbolt BC Edition with wide bars, big tires, ultra-stiff wheels, and more capable suspension. With a wide range of RIDE-9™ adjustments for whatever terrain you want to tackle, its more aggressive nature is perfect for all-day trail adventures
Frame: FORM™ Alloy. Full Sealed Cartridge Bearings. Press Fit BB. Internal Cable Routing. 2-Bolt ISCG05 Tabs. RIDE-9™ Adjustable Geometry + Suspension Rate
Fork: RockShox Sektor RL 130mm
Front Travel: 130mm
Shock: RockShox Deluxe RT
Rear Travel: 130mm
Headset: FSA Orbit NO.57E
Stem: Rocky Mountain AM
Handlebar: Rocky Mountain AM 760mm
Grips: Rocky Mountain Lock On Light
Brakes: Shimano MT500 / Shimano RT54 180mm / Shimano RT54 180mm
Brake Levers: Shimano MT500
Shifters: Shimano SLX
Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX
Cranks & Chainrings: Race Face Ride Cinch 32T Steel
Bottom Bracket: Race Face BB92 24mm
Cassette: Shimano SLX 11-46T
Chain: KMC X11-1
Front Hub: Shimano M6010 Boost 15mm
Rear Hub: Shimano M6010 Boost 148mm
Spokes: 2.0 Stainless
bMaxxis Minion DHR II Folding 27.5 x 2.3 / Maxxis Minion DHR II Folding 27.5 x 2.3
Seatpost: Rocky Mountain SL 30.9mm
Saddle: WTB Volt Race
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri). Some items may need to come from one of our 3 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.