You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Monte MTB shoes have a high-density Ergo Grip outsole with a thermoplastic protection at the toes. Removable crampons are included for under the toe cup.
- Women specific fit
- Ergo Grip outsole with removable crampons: Provides excellent traction for walking and configured to maximize mud clearing
- HRS-80: Provides heel support
- Nubuck and mesh upper: Provides comfort, good support and is breathable
- Thermoplastic toe protection: Provides protection
- Main ratchet closure and velcro straps: Effective support
- Cleat position indicator compatible with SPD cleats
- Heel reflector: Improves visibility
- Approximate weight (size 38/1 shoe): 385 g/13.6 oz
- Women Standard Fit
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.