Soft. Flexible. Perfect.
We've all been there before. Sore shins, mashed toenails, weird pressure points—the list of reasons we hate our boots is longer than the tram line on a pow day. The K2 B.F.C. W 80 fits like a slipper right out of the box thanks to its 103mm last and the easiest foot entry/exit in the game. We included our Powerfuse Spyne technology—a feature found on our high-end boots—on the B.F.C. W 80 to strengthen and add lateral support to the shell for maximum responsiveness, yet the boot remains a true 80 flex for finessing turns on every run from groomers to bumps and powder. Our cuff alignment feature allows you to add custom cant to the upper cuff of the boot, and lastly fully replaceable/upgradeable outsoles for added grip and increased lifespan of the boot. The tech packed B.F.C. W 80 gives you all the features you need to ski from bell to bell without sacrificing comfort or fit.
Flex Rating: 80
Strap: 40mm Velcro Powerstrap
Outsole: Replaceable Dual Material
Forward Lean: 12 Degrees, 14 Degrees With Power Wedge
Cuff Alignment: +/- 2 Degrees
- TPU Heat Moldable
- Hands Free Entry
- Powerfuse Spyne
- Energy Interlock
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri). Some items may need to come from one of our 3 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.