The Growler Powerplay will bring your confidence up to speed in a hurry.
By combining high volume 27.5+ tires with the power of our Dyname™ 3.0 drive system, this hardtail will have you charging hard on the trails. So, go the extra distance, forget about your struggles with punchy climbs, and celebrate after with a post-ride pint. Cheers, eh!
Dyname™ 3.0 drive
Designed in Canada, in collaboration with Propulsion Powercycle, the Dyname™ 3.0 drive system is a sleek, lightweight, and powerful electric assist that pushes the boundaries of electric bikes. Its compact, low-mounted motor allows us to design electric mountain bikes to our suspension and handling standards—with proper geometry and ideal pivot placement. The system provides class-leading torque, instant power response, and super-fast charging
Frame: FORM™ Alloy. Press Fit BB. Internal Cable Routing. Boost 148mm. Tapered Zerostack Headtube. Dropper Post Compatible.
Drive System: Dyname 3.0 250w / 48v
Battery: Li-Ion 500 Watt/Hr Battery
Remote: iWoc Trio
Fork: RockShox Sektor RL 130mm
Front Travel: 130mm
Headset: FSA Orbit NO.57E
Stem: Rocky Mountain 35 AM
Handlebar: Rocky Mountain AM 780mm
Grips: Rocky Mountain Lock On Light
Brakes: Shimano MT400
Shifters: Shimano Deore
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore
Cranks & Chainrings: Race Face Ride Cinch 34T
Bottom Bracket: Race Face BB92 24mm
Cassette: Shimano HG-500 11-42T
Chain: KMC e10S
Pedals: Alloy Platform
Front Hub: Shimano MT400 Boost 15mm
Rear Hub: Shimano MT400 Boost 148mm
Spokes: WTB 2.0
Rims: Alex MD35 Tubeless Compatible - Tape / Valves / Sealant Not Incl
TiresF: Maxxis Rekon EXO Tubeless Ready 27.5 x 2.8 / R: Maxxis Rekon EXO Tubeless Ready 27.5 x 2.8
Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic 30.9mm
Saddle: WTB Volt Race
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri). Some items may need to come from one of our 3 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.