Our best-selling ski jacket just got even better!
Our best selling premium iconic resort ski jacket has become better. A new masculine sign off incorporates clean design lines with cutting edge technologies. Our new Life Pocket which is integrated in the chest pocket will preserve the battery life span of your mobile longer in cold environment to allow you to keep track of work and staying updated on social media. You will not fall short of technical highlights on this jacket with a light 4 way highly breathable, waterproof, stretch Helly Tech® Professional outer fabric and a brim with hiviz fabric to unfold when the slopes are crowded to keep you visible for fellow skiers. The jacket use Primaloft® Insulation with a body mapping philosophy to keep you warm in the right areas and our highly innovative H²Flow™™ system turbocharging mechanical venting keeps you dry, warm or cool depending on the outside conditions. Premium ski features including stretch powder skirt, stretch lining and wrist gaitors with thumb hole are added for your comfort.
- Helly Tech® Professional
- 2 ply fabric construction
- 4 way full stretch fabric
- H²Flow™ System mechanical venting for optimal comfort
- Life Pocket™ with Primaloft®Black Eco InsulationFoldaway hiviz brim
- Fully seam sealed
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR)
- Primaloft® Gold Insulation in body
- Primaloft® Black Hi-Loft 80g in sleeves and hood
- Fully insulated
- RECCO® Advanced Rescue system
- Articulated arms and elbows for superior fit
- Snap away stretch powder skirt
- Detachable helmet compatible and adjustable hood
- Dual hand warming pockets and two chest pockets with goggle shammy
- Wrist gaitors with thumb hole
- Internal pockets for goggles and electronics
- Ski-pass pocket
- YKK® Aquaguard® Vislon® water resistant zippers
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.