The womens lightly insulated Switch Cargo 2.0 pant just got better with a improve sleek fit and raised back rise for better protection and comfort. Ready as ever for your mountain adventures.
Womens Switch Cargo 2.0 pant is a PrimaLoft® insulated all mountain ski pants with 2 cargo pockets and a technical edge. Bringing out the feminine side of you, these mechanical stretch Helly Tech® Performance insulated pants will keep you warm, dry and looking sharp all the way from the parking lot to the after ski. Looks can be deceiving, these pants are made for powder days but looks as good on a groomed slope due to a unsurpassed low rise boot cut feminine fit. When you ski hard and work up a sweat you can easily unzip the mechanical ventilation to keep you comfortable.
- 2 ply fabric construction
- Mechanical stretch fabric Bottom leg inseam reinforcement
- Fully seam sealed
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR)
- RECCO® Advanced Rescue system
- Articulated construction at seat and knee for superior fit
- Attached snow gaiters
- Waist adjustment with velcro
- Dual hip hand pockets, cargo thigh pockets with water secure bellow construction and buckle closure
- YKK® Aqua guard™ water resistant zippers
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item. Some items may need to come from one of our 3 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.