The K2 Boundary Clicker™ X HB follows a tried-and-true formula that delivers on its promise of being a snowboard boot you’ll love from the first time you put it on. It nails the sweet spot for freestyle and all-mountain snowboarders who prioritize a top-tier fit and K2’s innovative Clicker™ X HB platform.
The K2 Boundary Clicker™ X HB snowboard boot features a dual-zone closure with BOA® Fit System to micro-tune your fit. A dedicated BOA® dial for the upper shell and a second dial dedicated to closing the lower part of the shell. The upper cuff of the boot is constructed with our HDR Premium Synthetics. It features a fully articulating design, upping the durability factor while reducing the distortion of the shell as it flexes forward. Inside, a supportive three-point harness is integrated into the shell, wrapping itself around a thermoformable Intuition® Control Foam 3D liner for the ultimate fit.
Underfoot, we’ve combined our Clicker™ X technology into an outsole. Secure and robust integrated toe and heel mounts are integrated into a full rubber outsole. This dual-compound rubber material is grippy and durable for ice traction in the parking lot and those semi-sketchy boot packs. An impact absorbing EVA midsole is lined with K2’s SpaceHeater™ material to keep your foot warm and comfortable all day to put the cherry on top.
*Compatible only with Clicker™ X HB Binding*
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.