If your ideal snowboard treats the entire mountain like a terrain park, feelsat home sliding rails and boxes, and ventures into the streets from time to time, look no further than the all-new K2 World Peace.
Twin in both shape and flex, the World Peace features a smooth flexing single-species core profile that we engineered to lock into presses and butters with ease. Its core is constructed of 100% Aspen, a lightweight, renewable timber built to absorb shocks and take a beating. We wrap the core in a biax fiberglass--with fibers intersecting at a 90º angle--giving riders the ability to manipulate their tricks and a relaxed feel between features.
Lastly, we gave the World Peace a hard, fast, sintered 4000 base - a material that is genuinely as tough as nails to stand up to the abuse that freestyle snowboarding dishes out.
Graphically, we worked with K2 Snowboarding Staff Photographer Marc O’Malley to help bring the World Peace some new energy for 2024. A bright, poppy base makes it so that your tricks catch people's attention in the park, and a clean top sheet is the perfect canvas for stickers and maybe even a little bit of illustration yourself.
SINTERED 4000 BASE: Our Sintered 4000 base absorbs wax deep into the material for relentless glide and unrivaled durability.
ASPEN SNOWBOARD CORE: 2223 aspen, A single species of wood ensures a proven flex, durability, and snap.
BIAXIAL GLASS: Smooth all-purpose performance with a no-frills design. Fibers are woven together at 0° and 90°, creating a more forgiving flex pattern.
2 X 4 INSERT BINDING MOUNTING: 2x4 Insert packs allow for secure binding mounting while optimizing stance-width options. Time-tested, secure, and stable.
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.