The FIS approved race helmet, Skull Orbic X SPIN, takes high speed falls and repetitive impact protection to another level. The deflector panel has been designed to minimise the energy transmitted to a skier's head from repeatedly hitting gates or during a fall. To deliver on our mission, and developed using feedback from our pro-team athletes and medical experts, POC helmets are all developed with our whole helmet concept at the center of our design process; using optimized materials throughout the helmet, such as an advanced multi impact EPP liner, which is thicker in strategic zones to manage higher impact and repetitive forces, plus a very robust ABS shell results in a very safe and durable helmet which meets the needs of competitive skiers.
The helmet also includes SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside), our patent pending silicone pad technology system, which uses innovative materials and design, and which complements POCs whole helmet approach.
The Skull Orbic X SPIN also features ear chambers which have been designed to improve balance and hearing without compromising safety or fit and the helmet is compatible with POC's Maxilla break away chin-guard to provide extra protection if required.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.