The Volkl Jr. Racetiger SL Race Stock is the best choice for U10, U12 and U14 athletes who are serious about ski racing and improving their technique. Volkl Jr. Racetiger SL Race Stock skis utilize the same technology of their bigger siblings but make the experience more accessible for the smaller Jr. racer. Fighting your skis doesnít help you improve and the Volkl Jr. line is the most approachable performance race ski on the market. With Tip Rocker the proper turn technique is easy to achieve. The Volkl Jr. Racetiger SL Race Stock is a performance racer with a Sensorwood woodcore Power Construction. The Titanium layer gives it just the right amount of stiffness to accelerate out of the turn and set the perfect SL line with todayís modern course set. The Jr. Race Interface works with all Marker Bindings and helps transfer power seamlessly. If you have lighter racer who is in it for the long haul and aspires to compete at the highest level, the Volkl Jr. Racetiger SL Race Stock is your clear choice for podiums to come.< /p>
- Lengths: 124, 131, 138, 144, 150cm
- Sidecut: 110-65-91mm
- Radius: Short!
- Sensorwood Core
- Titanium Layer
- Tip Rocker
- Marker Jr. Plate
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.