The most popular frame in Wilson's Blade series, the Blade 98 (16x19) V7.0 now features FeelFlex to connect players with the ball unlike ever before. Featuring carbon mapping placed strategically throughout the hoop, FeelFlex increases frame flexibility for an optimized feel. Throw in reduced spec variance for more consistency from frame to frame, plus a new Top Grip Taper for an easier grip on two-handed backhands, and the latest version of this racket brings plenty to like on the court.
- Slightly more head-light than the last version for better control over racket head
- FeelFlex features proprietary carbon mapping strategically placed throughout the hoop for additional flexibility and better connected-to-the-ball feel
- Clean tri-colored design with lime green, black, and silver elastic paint
- Top Grip Taper provides a better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Reduced spec variance (+/- 5.5 g) for added consistency from frame to frame
- Braided Graphite + Basalt composition improves racket flex for enhanced feel and control
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response