- Sole: Jaws Carbon Reinforced
- Upper: Ultralight Pu
- Upper Contruction: Multilayer Thermowelded + Airflow System
- Closing System: S.R.S + Asymmetrical Straps
- Heel: Integrated Heel System
- Footbed: Performance Advanced
- Tech: Pu Thermowelded Reinforcements
- Weight: 373gr
Jaws Carbon Reinforced Sole:
Made with thermoplastic material enriched with carbon powder and a natural rubber tread: get the lightest and the fastest with maximum grip even on descents.
It’s the Northwave ventilation system with large vents that lets your feet breathe: the lower vent channels air inside the sole, while the side vents guarantee a supply of fresh air.
Be Visible Be Safe:
Be safe under low visibility conditions! Wearing Northwave’s high visibility products is a smart and wise choice whether you move in the chaotic city traffic or in the low light extra-urban roads. This way, auto and truck drivers can easily recognize the cyclist’s presence and maintain the right safety distance. Northwave’s high visibility line stands as the perfect recipe to get the ideal mix between road safety and a catchy item.
S.R.S. closing system:
S.R.S. (Slim Ratchet System) is Northwave’s new micrometric buckle. Maximum closing precision, minimized size and weight. The mechanism follows the anatomic shape of the foot, to ensure the most comfortable fit, and is designed to ease the grasp even when riding. Forged in aluminum, it’s great for topresistance and ease of replacement.
Multilayer Thermowelded construction:
New Multilayer construction: a light microfiber is coupled with somo large thermowelded mesh vent inserts at the same thickness of a traditional monolayer. The result: better comfort and reduced weight.
Upper with microinjected reinforced protection to protect your feet from any injuries caused by branches or stones while out on the trails.
The asymmetrical construction is another innovation of the collection. The central strap is moved to the center so as to follow the anatomy of the foot and reduce the pressure on the side area, because particularly sensitive. The straps have been lightened by all superfluous elements, presenting thinner thicknesses and discharged central areas, thereby maintaining maximum grip.
Performance Advanced Footbed:
Ergonomic design: because you need to keep the perfect position when pedaling and you want comfort too.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.