You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Sole: nrg air carbon reinforced
- Upper: ultralight pu
- Upper contruction: multilayer thermowelded + airflow system
- Closing system: s.r.s. + asymmetrical straps
- Heel: integrated heel system
- Footbed: performance advanced
- Tech: spd pedals compatible
- Weight: 283gr
- NRG Air carbon reinforced sole: NRG Air provides increased stiffness thanks to the new blend of nylon reinforced with fiberglass and enriched with carbon. As with the whole road soles collection, it features the AirFlow ventilation system. Vents favour an optimal air flow in and out. Compatible with SPD pedals.
- S.R.S. closing system: S.R.S. (Slim Ratchet System) is Northwave’s new micrometric buckle. Maximum closing precision, minimized size and weight. The mechanism follows the anatomic shape of the foot, to ensure the most comfortable fit, and is designed to ease the grasp even when riding. Forged in aluminum, it’s great for topresistance and ease of replacement.
- AirFlow System: It’s the Northwave ventilation system with large vents that lets your feet breathe: the lower vent channels air inside the sole, while the side vents guarantee a supply of fresh air.
- Asymmetrical straps: The asymmetrical construction is another innovation of the collection. The central strap is moved to the center so as to follow the anatomy of the foot and reduce the pressure on the side area, because particularly sensitive. The straps have been lightened by all superfluous elements, presenting thinner thicknesses and discharged central areas, thereby maintaining maximum grip.
- Multilayer Thermowelded construction: New Multilayer construction: a light microfiber is coupled with somo large thermowelded mesh vent inserts at the same thickness of a traditional monolayer. The result: better comfort and reduced weight.
- Integrated Heel System: The new unibody construction of the uppers allowed to integrate an efficient heel retention system inside the structure, without the need of external elements. Same efficiency, reduced weight.
- Performance Advanced Footbed: Ergonomic design: because you need to keep the perfect position when pedaling and you want comfort too.