Northwave - 2015 Sonic SRS Cycling Shoe
- Sole: nrg air carbon reinforced
- Upper: ultralight pu
- Upper contruction: multilayer thermowelded + airflow system
- Closing system: s.r.s. + asymmetrical straps
- Heel: integrated heel system
- Footbed: performance advanced
- Tech: spd pedals compatible
- Weight: 283gr
- NRG Air carbon reinforced sole: NRG Air provides increased stiffness thanks to the new blend of nylon reinforced with fiberglass and enriched with carbon. As with the whole road soles collection, it features the AirFlow ventilation system. Vents favour an optimal air flow in and out. Compatible with SPD pedals.
- S.R.S. closing system: S.R.S. (Slim Ratchet System) is Northwave’s new micrometric buckle. Maximum closing precision, minimized size and weight. The mechanism follows the anatomic shape of the foot, to ensure the most comfortable fit, and is designed to ease the grasp even when riding. Forged in aluminum, it’s great for topresistance and ease of replacement.
- AirFlow System: It’s the Northwave ventilation system with large vents that lets your feet breathe: the lower vent channels air inside the sole, while the side vents guarantee a supply of fresh air.
- Asymmetrical straps: The asymmetrical construction is another innovation of the collection. The central strap is moved to the center so as to follow the anatomy of the foot and reduce the pressure on the side area, because particularly sensitive. The straps have been lightened by all superfluous elements, presenting thinner thicknesses and discharged central areas, thereby maintaining maximum grip.
- Multilayer Thermowelded construction: New Multilayer construction: a light microfiber is coupled with somo large thermowelded mesh vent inserts at the same thickness of a traditional monolayer. The result: better comfort and reduced weight.
- Integrated Heel System: The new unibody construction of the uppers allowed to integrate an efficient heel retention system inside the structure, without the need of external elements. Same efficiency, reduced weight.
- Performance Advanced Footbed: Ergonomic design: because you need to keep the perfect position when pedaling and you want comfort too.
We always try our best to keep our inventory online up to date, however there are times when an item that is available online can actually be out of stock due to synchronizing times with our inventory system. All orders are pre-authorized, but if an item you order becomes out of stock before we can fulfill your order, your payment method will not be charged.
Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.
Orders placed online may be subject to cancellation or delay if the desired item is out of stock. If no suitable replacement can be offered, you will entitled to a full refund of your purchase price.
Shipping rates are based on shipping location and size of the item. Oversized items may be subject to higher shipping costs. You will be contacted by a customer service associate before any additional charges are added to your order.
Items damaged during shipping are not to be accepted by the customer. If an item is damaged during shipping and is accepted upon delivery, Kunstadt Sports waives all liability for the package and its contents.
We accept Visa, Mastercard and Pay Pal payments online. If you require a different of payment please contact us and we will see if we can accommodate your payment method.
All payments made online are pre-authorized, however, no charges will be made to you until we are 100% sure we can fulfill your order (for more information see Delivery section )