Frame: Cromoly steel commuter frame with rack and fender mounts
Fork: 700c Hi-ten 1-1/8 straight blade fork with rack and fender mounts
Headset: A-head 1-1/8" threadless with semi cartridge bearings
Handlebar: Oversize alloy low riser bar, bore: 31.8mm, W: 580mm, sweep: 5°
Grip: Leather look tape grip
Headstem: Alloy 4 bolt stem, bore: 31.8mm L: S/M=90mm, L=105mm, XL=120mm
Crankset: Cold forged 44T crank with double chain cover L: 170mm
Bottom Bracket: Cartridge bottom bracket
Pedals: Low profile high impact resin
Front Derailleur: N/A
Rear Derailleur: N/A
Shift Levers: Shimano Nexus shift 8 speed
Freewheel: Shimano 20T freewheel
Chain: KMC Z-610
Brakes: Alloy linear pull brakes
Wheels: Double wall rims with machined side walls, 32 hole F/V, Shimano Nexus internal rear hub, alloy front hub and stainless spokes.
Tires: 700 x 40c 60tpi wire bead with puncture protection
Saddle: Classic series saddle with brass rivets
Seatpost/Clamp: Alloy 27.2mm micro adjust
Extras: Alloy full length front and rear mudguards
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.