The third generation of the cult-classic JJ has arrived by way of the Armada ARV 116 JJ Skis! How do you improve on what's already one of the most prolific powder skis in the game? A culmination of feedback from the first 2 iterations of JJs has led Armada to move the contact point behind the ski's widest point in order to create more consistent turn initiation in deep snow. What's more, they've also implemented a new 3D base technology called Smear Tech that delivers the smoothest, most surf-like experience yet. Whether you're looking for dedicated pow sticks or you're bringing a freestyle approach to bigger, natural terrain, the revamped Armada ARV 116 JJ Skis will undoubtedly bring some mad, mad steeze to your snow sliding endeavors!
AR Freestyle Rocker – Rockered tips and tails are combined with positive camber underfoot to allow the ski to charge with ease through unpredictable snow and maintain a solid carve when asked to do so. Turn the whole mountain into your playground.
Flex Pattern (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – Tip: 6 | Waist: 7 | Tail: 6.5
Pop-Lite Core – Lightweight wood is combined with a higher density, stiffer species in a horizontal laminate to create an impossibly lively ski that has all the power needed for boosting to new elevations.
Carbon Kevlar Struts – Carbon and Kevlar stringers used in the tip and/or tail to add pop and extend life.
AR50 Sidewalls – Cap construction in the tip and tail, and sidewall underfoot, balancing performance characteristics with lower swing-weight and increased durability.
S7 Base – Durable and low maintenance, with a speed additive for quickness.
Smear Tech – A 3D beveled base creates stability and float while sliding forwards, backwards, left or right.
1.7mm Impact Edge – Light, strong, and heat-treated for durability.
We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item. Some items may need to come from one of our 3 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.