When it comes to skiing fast, laying trenches in the wake of your turns, and plowing through variable snow conditions, few skis do it better than the Armada Invictus 89 Ti Skis. Leveraging their AR Nose Rocker profile for easier turn initiation and confidence-inspiring edge hold on hardpack, the Invictus 89 Ti Skis are just what you need to enjoy fast, powerful skiing in almost any conditions. After all, not every day is a powder day...
AR Nose Rocker – Traditional sidecut profile with tip rocker -- for all-mountain ripping.
Flex Pattern (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – Tip: 7 | Waist: 7.5 | Tail: 8
Power-Lite Core – Stability, power and control are paramount in this 100% woodcore enhanced with hardwood stringers. For those looking for the ultimate in smoothness.
Carbon Kevlar Struts – Carbon and Kevlar stringers used in the tip and/or tail to add pop and extend life.
Intelligrid – Innegra Mesh laid with carbon absorbs vibration in the ski to smooth the ride and adds kick to gas the ride.
Titanal – Two layers of metal provide stability at the highest of speeds.
AR50 Sidewalls – Cap construction in the tip and tail, and sidewall underfoot, balancing performance characteristics with lower swing-weight and increased durability.
Comp Series Base – Armada's fastest base.
2.2mm Impact Edge – Heat treated, built to avoid excess weight while maintaining durability.
We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.
Terrain:All-MountainMore Skis:No BindingsAbility Level:Advanced-ExpertMore Rocker Type:Rocker/CamberMore Turning Radius:MediumMore Core/Laminates:Aramid (Kevlar®), Carbon, Metal, WoodTail Type:Partial Twin TipMore Series:InvictusWarranty:1 Year
Size (cm) 163 171 179 187
Tip Width (mm) 128 129 130 131
Waist Width (mm) 86 87 88 89
Tail Width (mm) 118.5 119.5 120.5 121.5
Turning Radius (m) 16.5 17 17.5 18
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item. Some items may need to come from one of our 3 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.