Take the love child of the Kufo 108 and the Norwalk, add serious design upgrades, and you get an impressively light build that's built for hard-charging in off-piste conditions. Blurring the lines between big mountain freeride and alpine touring, the Armada Tracer 108 Skis leave little to be desired on the downhill, fit for an everyday quiver of one or that mid-winter touring ski setup you've been dreaming up. Relatively stiff in flex with a versatile EST Freeride Rocker line and fast, easy to maintain Comp bases, the Armada Tracer 108 Skis were built for the new-age freerider.
EST Freeride Rocker – Rockered tip and tail combined with positive camber underfoot to provide floatation in soft snow and create remarkable edge on the harder stuff.
Flex Pattern (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – Tip: 6.5 | Waist: 7 | Tail: 7.5
Tapertops – A 3D topsheet with beveled construction strengthens the ski's perimeter for maximum efficiency and stability.
Hybrid Ultra-Lite Core – A combination of lightweight woods throughout and hardwood laminates underfoot, the Hybrid Ultra-Lite Core created the ultimate in agility and maneuverability without sacrificing any security or dampness underfoot.
Ti Binding Reinforcement
Xrystal Mesh – An Innegra Mesh insert stabilizes the ski for a smooth ride by adding toughness and durability.
Laminate Matrix – A directional layering of fiberglass dictates flex pattern and torsional rigidity.
AR75 Sidewalls – Provides improved edge pressure.
Comp Series Base – Armada's fastest base.
1.7mm Impact Edge – Light, strong, and heat-treated for durability.
I-Clip Tail – A notch for your skin clips, allowing for seamless transitions and better skin hold.
We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.
Terrain:All-Mountain, Big Mountain, Alpine TouringMore Skis:No BindingsAbility Level:Advanced-ExpertMore Rocker Type:Rocker/Camber/RockerMore Turning Radius:MediumMore Core/Laminates:Metal, WoodTail Type:Partial Twin TipMore Warranty:1 Year
Size (cm) 164 172 180 188
Tip Width (mm) 132 133 134 135
Waist Width (mm) 108 108 108 108
Tail Width (mm) 125 125.5 126 126.5
Turning Radius (m) 17 18 19 20
Indiv. Ski Weight (g) 1950
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.