A jack of all trades, the Armada Tracer 98 Skis leave little outside of their reach. Catering to advanced riders who need a ski that'll perform remarkably well on just about any given day, in any given conditions, the Tracer 98s love to ski fast. That said, they are still refreshingly easy to turn thanks to their EST All-Mtn Rocker. Designed with Armada s Hybrid Ultra-Lite core with i-Clip tails finishes, the Armada Tracer 98 Skis are just as comfortable on the skin track as they are pinning it off-piste at the resort.
EST All-Mtn Rocker – Entry rocker with positive camber under foot with no tail rocker. Floats in soft snow while making sure the skis stays on rails.
Flex Pattern (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – Tip: 6.5 | Waist: 7 | Tail: 7.5
Tapertops – A 3D topsheet with beveled construction strengthens the ski's perimeter for maximum efficiency and stability.
Hybrid Ultra-Lite Core – A combination of lightweight woods throughout and hardwood laminates underfoot, the Hybrid Ultra-Lite Core created the ultimate in agility and maneuverability without sacrificing any security or dampness underfoot.
Ti Binding Reinforcement
Carbon Fiber Layup
Xrystal Mesh – An Innegra Mesh insert stabilizes the ski for a smooth ride by adding toughness and durability.
AR75 Sidewalls – Provides improved edge pressure.
Comp Series Base – Armada's fastest base.
1.7mm Impact Edge – Light, strong, and heat-treated for durability.
I-Clip Tail – A notch for your skin clips, allowing for seamless transitions and better skin hold.
We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.
Terrain:All-Mountain, Alpine TouringMore Skis:No BindingsAbility Level:Advanced-ExpertMore Rocker Type:Rocker/Camber/RockerMore Turning Radius:MediumMore Core/Laminates:Carbon, Metal, WoodTail Type:Partial Twin TipMore Warranty:1 Year
Size (cm) 164 172 180 188
Tip Width (mm) 127 130 132 133
Waist Width (mm) 98 98 98 98
Tail Width (mm) 119 121 123 124
Turning Radius (m) 17 17.5 18 18.5
Indiv. Ski Weight (g) 1800
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.