Maybe you're getting into park skiing, or perhaps you've been pushing your personal boundaries for a couple of seasons now. Wherever you might fall along the spectrum, finding park skis can be a frustrating process -- with the Armada ARw 84 Skis, it doesn't have to be. Featuring a full wood core, responsive and durable cap construction, and a forgiving tip for those off-kilter landings, the ARw 84 will provide a platform for building your freestyle skills. Turn those threes into fives and fives into nines. Hike that down rail and lace a couple of new tricks. Heck, even spin a few on the upper mountain -- whatever freeskiing may mean to you, the Armada ARw 84 Skis will let you ski to your ability without decimating your savings.
Traditional Camber – Traditional camber engages the tip and tail of the ski, enhancing ease-of-entry and exit into and out of a turn, while maintaining a solid edgehold.
Flex Rating (1 Soft - 10 Stiff): Tip: 4.5 | Waist: 6 | Tail: 5 – Park oriented flex that skis equally well forward and switch.
Pop-Lite Core – Lightweight wood is combined with a higher density, stiffer species in a horizontal laminate to create an impossibly lively ski that has all the power needed for boosting to new elevations.
Laminate Matrix – Directional layering of fiberglass dictates flex pattern and torsional rigidity.
Cap Construction – This construction enhances durability while maintaining proper flex.
S7 Base – Durable and low maintenance, with a speed additive for quickness.
1.7 mm Impact Edge – Light, strong, and heat treated for durability.
We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.