New for the 16/17 season, the Armada ARW 86 Skis are the latest and greatest in freestyle, all-mountain skis. Constructed with AR Freestyle Rocker, an agile Pop-Lite core, durable AR50 sidewalls, and an S7 base, the ARW 86s carry you effortlessly from the park to the groomers to the back bowls, and everything in between. The sky's the limit when you've got the Armada ARW 86 Skis under your feet.
AR Freestyle Rocker – Rockered tips and tails are combined with positive camber under foot to allow the ski to charge with ease through unpredictable snow and maintain a solid carve when asked to do so. Turn the whole mountain into your playground.
Armada Flex (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – Tip - 4.5, Waist - 5.5, Tail - 5
Pop-Lite Core – Lightweight wood is combined with a higher density, stiffer species in a horizontal laminate to create an impossibly lively ski that has all the power needed for boosting to new elevations.
Spin Tip – Keeps the ski light and stable.
Carbon Kevlar Struts – Carbon and Kevlar stringers used in the tip and/or tail to add pop and extend life.
AR50 Sidewall – Cap construction in the tip and tail and sidewall under foot - balancing performance characteristics with lower swing-weight and increased durability.
S7 Base – Durable and low maintenance, with a speed additive for quickness.
2.5 Impact Edge – Oversized and specially heat-treated, built to resist impact damage.
We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri). Some items may need to come from one of our 3 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.