As your little guy starts progressing beyond the bunny hills, he's going to want to be able to keep up with his brothers and above all, you. But if you're gonna let Junior tag along, he better have the tools to keep up. With a soft flex, a tight turn radius, and a composite core, the Armada Bantam Skis will have your little one churning and burning laps like a champ. Soon, you'll be struggling to keep up with him.
Traditional Camber – Traditional camber engages the tip and tail of the ski, enhancing ease-of-entry and exit into and out of a turn, while maintaining a solid edgehold.
Flex Rating (1 Soft - 10 Stiff): Tip: 2 | Waist: 4 | Tail: 3 – Soft flex for a forgiving turning experience that engenders development and growth as a skier.
Injectzone Core – Consistency is king with this composite injection core, guaranteeing every ski is identical to the next with feel and performance.
Fiberglass Laminate – Directional layering of fiberglass dictates flex pattern and torsional rigidity.
Cap Construction – This construction enhances durability while maintaining proper flex.
S7 Base – Durable and low maintenance, with a speed additive for quickness.
1.7 mm Impact Edge – Light, strong, and heat treated for durability.
We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.