When the Swedish Sensation with dreadlocks and a perma-grin puts his name on a pair of skis, you know it's designed to do one thing: impart a fluid, press-laden, creative stroke across whatever feature might lay ahead. The 2017 Armada Edollo Skis live up to that standard in spades. Featuring AR Nose Rocker for futuristic presses and nose butters, a carbon fiber layup for a damp, consistent ride, and a slightly oversized footprint at 98mm for a surfy feel, the Armada Edollo Skis define a riding style representative of the unconventional, Wu-Tang affiliated Swede. It's for the children.
AR Nose Rocker – Traditional sidecut profile with tip rocker - for all mountain ripping.
Flex Rating (1 Soft - 10 Stiff): Tip: 4 | Waist: 5 | Tail: 5 – Softer flex that encourages tricks off the nose.
Pop-Lite Core – Lightweight wood is combined with a higher density, stiffer species in a horizontal laminate to create an impossibly lively ski that has all the power needed for boosting to new elevations.
Carbon Fiber Layup
Carbon Kevlar Struts – Carbon and Kevlar stringers used in the tip and/or tail to add pop and extend life.
AR50 Sidewall – Cap construction in the tip and tail and sidewall under foot - balancing performance characteristics with lower swing-weight and increased durability.
S7 Base – Durable and low maintenance, with a speed additive for quickness.
2.2 Impact Edge – Heat treated, build to avoid excess weight while maintaining durability.
We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri). Some items may need to come from one of our 3 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.