With an award-winning frame, the Armada Invictus 99 Ti doesn’t take days off. A ski designed by skiers for skiers, the 99 Ti rewrites the speed limit with a lively metal laminate and dampening Intelligrid that increases response and controls chatter. Hard-pack? Powder? Chunder? The 99 Ti will eat it all and come back for seconds.
2.2 Impact Edge
Heat treated, built to avoid excess weight while maintaining durability
AR Nose Rocker
Traditional sidecut profi le with tip rocker – for all mountain ripping.
Comp Series Base
Armada's Fastest Base
Innegra Mesh laid with Carbon absorbs vibration in the ski to smooth the ride and adds kick to gas the ride
Stability, power and control are paramount in this 100% woodcore enhanced with hardwood stringers. For those looking for the ultimate in smoothness comes the Power-lite Core.
Two layers of metal provides stability at the highest of speeds
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.