Add new energy into your game with the Gel Solution Speed 3. A newly engineered upper makes this already high performing shoe even lighter and more flexible than versions before. The full length Polyurethane material adds more durability to the shoe's upper and pairs with the Trusstic system to keep your feet supported while making aggressive cuts on the court. The midsole and outsole structure remain the same, as Asics continues to inject their signature GEL cushioning into this speedy shoe to ensure players are completely comfortable. The rubber compound on the outsole is in a modified herringbone tread pattern and offers durability and traction on any court surface. Breaking the speed barriers, one of the most popular shoes on the market just got even better!
Upper: Brand new full length Polyurethane upper with Flexion Fit for increased support, comfort, durability and flexibility. Personal Heel Fit technology locks in the back of the foot for better stability and fit. AHAR outsole wraps up at the toe for improved durability.
Midsole: Asics' GEL cushioning in the rear and forefoot for an exceptionally plush and responsive feel under foot. The midfoot Trusstic system helps resist unwanted twisting for added support and stability.
Outsole: Asics High Abrasion Rubber in a modified herringbone tread pattern offers good durability and traction on any court surface.
Color: Indigo Blue / Diva Pink
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.