The most forgiving men’s ski boot in the Live Fit series, the Atomic Live Fit 80 is perfect for skiers looking for convenience and control in a wide fit.
Like all our Live Fit ski boot range, the clever thing about our Atomic Live Fit 80 is that it guarantees an instant fit the moment you put it on. It’s thanks to Live Fit zones around the forefoot that instantly adapt to the width of your foot for enhanced comfort and blood flow. The two oversize buckles make the boot light and easy to put on and take off, while performance and foot-hold remain exceptional. A super comfortable Bronze liner and soft flex makes the Live Fit 80 the ideal ski boot for newcomers and intermediate skiers looking for a wider fit.
- Live Fit
- PU Cuff / PU Shell
- Bronze Liner
- Single Density Standard Grip Pads
- 40 mm Velcro Strap
- 6000-Series Alu Buckle
- 102 mm Wide Fit
- 15° Forward Lean
- ISO 5355 Alpine Norm
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.