Our performance race boot with a softer flex – the Atomic Redster Club Sport 70 LC is for light weight skiers.
The Redster Club Sport 70 LC has quite a soft flex for a performance piste boot. It means it’s the perfect piste beast if you’re a lighter skier – giving you that sweetspot of power and control so you can ski to your limit. It’s then packed with our Atomic racing tech including our 96mm narrow fit and our Progressive Race Shell. This shell uses thicker but softer material to give you a more progressive flex, better damping and a more supple feel – making it easier to ski aggressively while staying in control. It also comes with a slightly lower cuff height.
- Progressive Race Shell
- Memory Fit
- Integrated 3mm Lift
- PU Cuff / PU Shell
- Low Cuff
- Silver Liner
- 35 mm Velcro Strap
- 7000-Series Alu Buckle
- 96mm Narrow Fit
- 16°-18° Forward Lean
- 0° Shell Rotation
- ISO 5355 Alpine Norm
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.