The Atomic Vantage X 80 CTI ski is a versatile option for piste and side piste.
Power and control on the piste, all-mountain agility off the piste. The Atomic Vantage X 80 CTI is part of our lightweight system ski series made to do it all – with increased edge in hard snow or icy pistes. With its thinner-waist 80mm footprint it makes on-piste turns you can be proud of – and lets you occasionally explore off the side. It features Carbon Tank Mesh, a layer of rigid woven mesh that adds strength across the ski while reducing weight. Power Woodcore, Titanium Powered construction and a Cap Sidewall offer solid edge grip. Exo Profile – a radical 3D profile that cuts swing weight – adds even more rigidity for riding on-piste. An excellent choice for ambitious skiers – this is a ski that will build skills and confidence, letting you master prepared terrain and just begin to explore off of it.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri). Some items may need to come from one of our 3 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.