Atomic 2023 HAWX MAGNA 110 GW Ski Boot
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Atomic Hawx Magna 110 S GW Ski Boots are ideal those with wider feet who love to get out there and hit the slopes. Made with Atomic's heat moldable Mimic Platinum liner and 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, you're one bootfitting appointment away from all day comfort and performance. Cantable GripWalk pads make running through the snow to catch the shuttle easier, and a stretch toe box leaves plenty of space to accommodate the contours of your feet. Don't sacrifice performance because you're gritting your teeth through the pain, step into the Atomic Hawx Magna 110 GW Ski Boots and get a boot that fits from the get go.
Last: 102 mm – Designed for wider and higher volume feet. Extra space at the forefront and instep, plus a wide tongue and fluted calf.
Memory Fit – Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes. The key is Memolink, Atomic's special additive that improves the moldability and stretch of their plastics. Expansion can be up to 6mm forefoot width and up to 10mm ankle width, resulting in a permanent and complete anatomical fit in minutes. See your bootfitter for details.
Adaptive Fit Cuff System – These boots come with a special spoiler in the back of the cuff. If you want a classic, cozy fit around the calf you can just leave the spoiler in. If you want more volume you can take the spoiler out. This makes the boot cuff slightly lower at the back, more tuliped and more open (equivalent to one cuff size larger). It's quick, easy and you don't need tools.
Dual-Sided Cuff Alignment
Flex: 110 – For intermediate to advanced riders
Ski Boot Sizing
Ski Boot Sizing
Ski Boot Sizing Chart
|Men's Shoe Size||Mondopoint||Europe||U.K.||Women's|
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.