Re-introducing the Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 130 CT GW Alpine Touring Ski Boots, a super stiff freeride touring boot, made for demanding backcountry riders of any size. A high performance narrow width, fully customizable shell and Mimic 3D liner mean there's plenty your favorite bootfitter can do to make your toes snug as a bug in a rug, and ready to roll out on the skin track. With a low cuff in sizes 23.5 and smaller, the XTD 130 is specially made to accommodate different bodies without sacrificing performance. Get ready to grip it and rip it, the Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 130 CT GW Alpine Touring Ski Boots have the tools you need to succeed.
Last: 98 mm – A narrow and low volume touring last.
Memory Fit – Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes. The key is Memolink, Atomic's special additive that improves the moldability and stretch of their plastics. Expansion can be up to 6mm forefoot width and up to 10mm ankle width, resulting in a permanent and complete anatomical fit in minutes. See your bootfitter for details.
Size Adjuster Included
Flex: 130 – A very stiff flex for maximum power and response, suitable for very fast and aggressive skiers.
True Flex – This Atomic-exclusive shell material provides the same flex in a wide variety of temperatures so your boot won't feel too stiff in the winter or lose power in the spring.
Mimic 3D Platinum Tour Liner – Washable and breathable, with tongue stabilizer and Achilles flex zone
3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation – Keeps feet warm and responsive even in extremely cold and damp conditions.
Ski Boot Sizing
Ski Boot Sizing
Ski Boot Sizing Chart
|Men's Shoe Size||Mondopoint||Europe||U.K.||Women's|
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.