Revolutionized with the latest in Babolat technology, the Pure Aero builds on the popularity of the Aeropro Drive, which has been one of the most popular racquets in the world for several years. The latest version gets an update to its AeroModular “wing” shaft design, called AeroModular2, making the AeroPro series one of the fastest frames around. Woofer grommets with this new technology have been moved to the mid-section of the frame making it even more aerodynamic while also making for increased ball pocketing and trampoline effect. The Cortex system has been updated with the introduction of AeroModular2, now putting the Cortex inside the frame. This update, while still maintains its playing characteristics which, dampens “bad” vibrations while allowing the player to have maximum ball feel. A strong swingweight allows for maximum “plow through” from the baseline and uninhibited power. The last update to the new Pure Aero is the addition of Frame String Interaction (FSI) Technology. The Pure Aero has an updated version of this technology called FSI Spin, which has a more open weave in the string bed, as well as oblong grommets for enhanced string movement.
The Pure Aero is the perfect stick for power baseline players who want the most ball speed and spin they can get with maximum stability. An updated paint job will let your opponents know you’re using the latest in Babolat Aero technology. Power baseline players will continue to love the Pure Aero like they have for years.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.