Introducing the Pure Strike Team, a solid option for the player who wants the precision, spin and feel of a great performance racquet minus the burden of weight. As the lightest and fastest member of the Pure Strike family, this stick should make it easier for you to swing bigger when going for more pace and spin. Like the other members of the Pure Strike franchise, this Team version comes with FSI Power technology - a feature that optimizes string spacing for enhanced spin and power. This racquet also comes with Babolat’s Hybrid Frame Construction which combines square and elliptical frame shapes to blend a classic feel with some modern pop. From the baseline the Pure Strike Team not only feels comfortable and crisp but it moves through contact with remarkable ease. With its grippy 16x19 string pattern and easy acceleration, there should be more than enough spin potential for burgeoning topspin players to bring the ball down hard. Thanks to a near even balance, the Team puts decent mass behind the ball, making it easier for you to drive the ball through the court. At net this stick is not only designed to move fast on heated exchanges, but it feels quite stable for the weight. Finally, the combination of maneuverability and precision provide the perfect recipe for aggressive service returns. At under 11 ounces, this version of the Strike is perfect for intermediate level players who want a light performance racquet with great feel. It should even work well for the strong beginner who is looking to hit a more accurate ball.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.