Your own personal safety beacon of light. Our CENTRAL light series signals traffic in all directions to watch out, and keep their distance. Take the lane and feel safe knowing you‰۪re seen.
Meets ANSI FL-1 Standard
This standard was created by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to provide consistent performance measurements for handheld lights. Although bicycle lights are not required to follow this or any standard, Blackburn believes in offering full transparency in how the output, run time, water resistance and other performance claims are measured.
LED Fuel Gauge/Charge Indicator
A small built in LED light indicates the battery level. Green = >75%, Orange = 75-25%, Red = <25%
Universal Light Mount
The silicone mount fits diameters from 15-35mm along with a clip for clothing, bags or racks
Charges via any standard USB port.
- 2 super bright LEDs push out a 20 lumen safety beam
- Large lens power button is easy to turn on/off while pedaling or wearing gloves
- Translucent bezel amplifies side visibility
- Flexible silicone mount fits all seatpost diameters and shapes
- The light‰۪s thin profile easily stows small in your pocket
- Versatile wire clip attachment also mounts directly to shoulder straps, handlebar bags, panniers, etc.
- Extruded alloy shell
- Lumens: High 20, Flash 20, Strobe 20 lms
- Runtime: High 25hrs, Flash 42hrs, Strobe 76hrs
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.