Your own personal safety beacon of light. Our CENTRAL light series signals traffic in all directions to watch out, and keep their distance. Take the lane and feel safe knowing you‰۪re seen.
Meets ANSI FL-1 Standard
This standard was created by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to provide consistent performance measurements for handheld lights. Although bicycle lights are not required to follow this or any standard, Blackburn believes in offering full transparency in how the output, run time, water resistance and other performance claims are measured.
LED Fuel Gauge/Charge Indicator
A small built in LED light indicates the battery level. Green = >75%, Orange = 75-25%, Red = <25%
Universal Light Mount
The silicone mount fits diameters from 15-35mm along with a clip for clothing, bags or racks
Charges via any standard USB port.
- 2 super bright LEDs push out a 20 lumen safety beam
- Large lens power button is easy to turn on/off while pedaling or wearing gloves
- Translucent bezel amplifies side visibility
- Flexible silicone mount fits all seatpost diameters and shapes
- The light‰۪s thin profile easily stows small in your pocket
- Versatile wire clip attachment also mounts directly to shoulder straps, handlebar bags, panniers, etc.
- Extruded alloy shell
- Lumens: High 20, Flash 20, Strobe 20 lms
- Runtime: High 25hrs, Flash 42hrs, Strobe 76hrs