The brand new Dalbello DS Series stands out with a new construction devoted to delivering optimum all day comfort in a high performance, 100mm last, 4 buckle overlap boot. Part of delivering greater comfort lies in building a lighter weight boot, so our Italian designers devised a bi-injected Power Cage construction that consists of a hard PU frame, integrated with a second injection that together results in a lighter, slimmer looking design with great power transmission, cosmetic appeal, and ease of entry/exit. Rearward support is enhanced by an ABS plate integrated in the cuff, with dual canting on the inside and outside. On the medial side of the lower shell, a special textured surface allows us to provide the power transmission of a thicker material without the added weight. The DS 120 GW suits advanced through expert skiers looking for responsive performance combined with warmth and comfort. Dalbello's GripWalk soles are also included, making it easier to walk around the resort. A new, lightweight boot board with superior insulation enhances warmth, with an extra shim included to help raise the heel if needed. All DS models fall under Dalbello's MyFit customization system, with both the Instant Fit Pro liner and shell able to be heat molded.
Full size run
IF Performance plus
F3 Alu - Micro
Power strap 40mm
Ski Boot Sizing
Ski Boot Sizing
Ski Boot Sizing Chart
|Men's Shoe Size||Mondopoint||Europe||U.K.||Women's|
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.