Don't be put off by the fact that the Dalbello Panterra 90 GW Ski Boots are the "entry-level" men's Panterra - they're still a helluva boot for the intermediate-to-advanced skier with a penchant for comfort. Panterra means something like "all terrain" in Italian, and with the smooth walk mode and Gripwalk soles this boot is just that, excelling everywhere from the parking lot to backcountry bowl.
Last: 102 - 100 mm | Variable Volume Fit – Developed to permit skiers to regulate overall boot width from a range of 102 to 100 mm. Once VVF has been set, Panterra models may be skied, put on and taken off using remaining 3 buckles.
Flex: 90 – A medium stiff flex that works well in all conditions.
IF Sport Liner – Medium density heat moldable Ultralon foam in the main fitting zones of the boot (40%) provides the best fit - either out of the box or after 4 minutes of heating only.
Cabrio Design – The Cabrio design is a 3 piece construction - shell/cuff/tongue – that comfortably secures the foot and lower leg while optimizing smooth and progressive flex. Dalbello’s Cabrio models provide the ultimate in responsive performance to ski your best.
Ski & Hike Mechanism – As the burly cuff lock mechanism frees the upper cuff from the lower shell a long range of motion for functional hiking and climbing is guaranteed. Due to the unique Cabrio design it doesn't compromise skiing performance.
Ski Boot Sizing
Ski Boot Sizing
Ski Boot Sizing Chart
|Men's Shoe Size||Mondopoint||Europe||U.K.||Women's|
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.