This sublime performance jacket,finished in an advanced 4way Stretch fabric, with smart breath ventilation,embossed shoulder detailing, waterproofzippers and our unique Motion3D fit, offers a luxurious look and feel.With its tailored fit, it exudes perfection.
Dermizax™ uses nonporous lamination technology to achieve excellent waterproofness and moisture permeability without compromising the soft feel of the fabric.
Originally developed for NASA, Outlast technology, when incorporated into garment fabrics and fibres, gives them the capacity to absorb, store and release excess heat to continually regulate the skin’s microclimate and maximise comfort levels at all times. Descente has used it to develop a superior stretchy liner for ski wear, ensuring excellent freedom of movement as well.
Motion 3D fabric patterns are designed to mirror the specific movements your body makes as it moves, turns, and stretches allowing for optimal performance. All of Descente’s products contain Motion 3D patterns to create a fit and feel that is second to none.
This proprietary technology developed by Descente converts infrared rays from sunlight into stored heat, even in adverse conditions.
3M™ THINSULATE™ INSULATION
The original warmth-without-bulk insulation, 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation is the brand trusted for warmth. This highly breathable, lightweight, durable insulation contains unique fiber constructions up to 10x smaller than other synthetic insulations.
A silicone embossed pad designed to ease the burden and reduce shock when carrying skis across the shoulder.
A non-sewn construction makes it extremely hard-wearing. The grippy surface of the pad helps to stop skis and backpack straps from sliding off the shoulder.
THERMAL CIRCULATION SYSTEM
A new internal insulation system to control humidity and add an even higher level of comfort for skiers. To minimise humidity without compromising on warmth, we have combined our HEAT NAVI system with temperature adjusting Outlast fabric and new Bemberg insulation, together with ventilation in the back of the jacket in addition to underarm ventilation.
FULL SEAM SEALING
A process entailing taping over sewn seams to prevent moisture penetration through holes left in fabric by needle puncture.
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.