A reflective, metallic 3D-look printed tape is added at the waist with a special adhesive process to reinforce the sporty image of this classic jacket. The Thinsulate Featherless loose fill insulation in the lower sleeves and chest strengthen the down-like 3D impression. Metallic-look fasteners are in lightweight transfer printed chrome nickel.
This proprietary technology developed by Descente converts infrared rays from sunlight into stored heat, even in adverse conditions.
3M™ THINSULATE™ INSULATION
The original warmth-without-bulk insulation, 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation is the brand trusted for warmth. This highly breathable, lightweight, durable insulation contains unique fiber constructions up to 10x smaller than other synthetic insulations.
A silicone embossed pad designed to ease the burden and reduce shock when carrying skis across the shoulder.
A non-sewn construction makes it extremely hard-wearing. The grippy surface of the pad helps to stop skis and backpack straps from sliding off the shoulder.
Dermizax™ uses nonporous lamination technology to achieve excellent waterproofness and moisture permeability without compromising the soft feel of the fabric.
Motion 3D fabric patterns are designed to mirror the specific movements your body makes as it moves, turns, and stretches allowing for optimal performance. All of Descente’s products contain Motion 3D patterns to create a fit and feel that is second to none.
CRITICAL SEAM SEAL
A process entailing taping over sewn seams to prevent moisture penetration through holes left in fabric by needle puncture.
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.