The road is our ultimate escape route. And via high-output carbon bikes, the experience is elevated thanks to flawless handling, limitless power, and ultra-clean aesthetics. Enter Devinci’s Leo and Leo SL series road bikes, featuring Dual Core Fusion frame tech that fuses two cores for a trifecta of speed, stability, and intuitive response. DMC-R carbon frames—with EPS Molding—combine featherweight feel with vertical compliance thanks to a frame that’s been fine-tuned for improved dampening. Architectural accents include lightweight forks, carbon dropouts, acceleration-juiced BB86 bottom brackets, hidden internal cable routing, integrated brakes, and sleek tubing for brilliant, high-speed lines. From Gran Fondo fortitude to tackling steep routes and high-mileage pursuits, embrace the road ahead with immaculate style meets top-tier performance.
*Image may not show accurate specifications. Please refer to specifications below. *
Frame: Carbon Dmc-R
Fork: Devinci Carbon Leggera
Headset: FSA Orbit C40 Integrated
Front Rim: V2 Pro
Front Hub: Formula Road Sealed
Rear Rim: V2 Pro
Rear Hub: Formula Road Sealed
Spokes: Stainless 14G W/Nylok
Tires: Maxxis Detonator 700X25C Silkworm
Front Brake: Tektro Quartz Direct Mount
Rear Brake: Tektro Quartz Direct Mount
Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800
Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800
Front Shifter: Shimano 105 5800
Rear Shifter: Shimano 105 5800
Crankset: Shimano FC-RS500 50/34T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB86
Cassette: Shimano 11S 11-28T
Chain: Shimano 11S
Handlebar: V2 Pro Aerobar Butted 6061 31.8Mm
Stem: V2 Pro 31.8Mm
Saddle: Prologo K3
Seatpost: V2 Expert Carbon 31.6Mm
Seat Clamp: Devinci Cnc 34.9Mm
Handlebar Tape: Super Soft
Weight: 8.54 Kg / 18.83 Lbs
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.
Specializing in snow sports, cycling and tennis equipment. At Kunstadt Sports, you will find all the equipment required to excel at your sport during all four seasons.
Kunstadt Sports specializes in ski, bike and tennis equipment. We service all makes and models of bicycles, we tune skis & snowboards using Wintersteiger machines and equipment. At all three locations! Every day of the year, you can get your hockey or figures skates sharpened while you wait..
Kunstadt Sports has been stringing racquets since 1988.
Kunstadt Sports had started in 1988 in the basement of the Kunstadt home in Kanata. After five years of serving customers in our family home and developing our customer base, we signed our first lease in Kanata at 462 Hazeldean Road in 1993. Soon, the business expanded and we had been able to purchase the Kanata property. In 1999, we acquired our second location at 1583 Bank Street. Our latest expansion took place in the summer of 2009, when we opened a store in the Glebe in an historic building which housed the popular Olympic Ski & Tennis Shop for over four decades. We look forward to carrying on the tradition of selling sports equipment for many decades to come at our three Ottawa locations.
Read more about the History of Kunstadt Sports here: