No two mountains are the same. That‰۪s why we storm the globe‰ÛÓfrom Rockies to Andes and beyond‰ÛÓstoked to caress and conquer every nuance. Devinci‰۪s All-Mountain Troy is the badass tasked to rip that apex terrain. Powered by our Testing is Everything modus, a fifth generation Split-Pivot platform increases bottom-out force based on expert intel from DGR rippers like Stevie Smith. Clean technical lines from top to bottom thanks to advanced team-inspired geometry. Power up steep climbs with intuitive handling aided by an axed-down 424 mm chainstay. And harness the stability-enhancing benefits of Boost 148 rear-axle spacing for charging coastal backcountry terrain at ultra-high speeds. The All-Mountain Troy scores high marks wherever mountains loom. Point it toward the ranges and roam free. *Image may not show accurate specifications. Please refer to specifications below. *
FRAME ALUMINUM OPTIMUM G04 140MM
FORK ROCKSHOX SEKTOR RL 27.5 SOLO AIR 150MM
HEADSET FSA ORBIT 1.5 ZERO STACK
REAR SHOCK ROCK SHOX MONARCH RT DEBONAIR 7.875X2.0
FRONT RIM V2 COMP DB
FRONT HUB FORMULA DISC TA 15MM
REAR RIM V2 COMP DB
REAR HUB FORMULA BOOST148
SPOKES STAINLESS 14G W/NYLOK
TIRES MAXXIS ARDENT 27.5X2.25
FRONT BRAKE SHIMANO M396
FRONT ROTOR STAINLESS 180MM
REAR BRAKE SHIMANO M396
REAR ROTOR STAINLESS 160MM
REAR DERAILLEUR SHIMANO DEORE M615 SHADOW+
FRONT DERAILLEUR SRAM X5
FRONT SHIFTER SHIMANO DEORE M610
REAR SHIFTER SHIMANO DEORE M610
CRANKSET FSA COMET 36/22T
CASSETTE SHIMANO 10S 11-36T
CHAIN SHIMANO 10S
HANDLEBAR V2 PRO RISERBAR 31.8MM*780MM
STEM V2 PRO 31.8MM
SADDLE PROLOGO K3
SEATPOST V2 COMP 31.6MM
SEAT CLAMP ALLOY CNC 34.9MM BLACK
GRIPS DEVINCI PERFORMANCE W/LOCK-ON
WEIGHT* 14.33 KG / 31.59 LBS
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.