Devinci's Django Carbon 29 NX is a trail-bounty hunting beast that's ready to thrash. Its full carbon frame features a Split Pivot suspension system for maximum bump compliance, traction, and efficiency, as well as FRG adjustable links so you can dial in your geometry based on preference or trail type. Ready on the quick-draw for whatever the trail dishes out, its got an optimal blend of 130mm front/120mm rear suspension with a Fox Rhythm fork and Fox Float rear shock. The SRAM NX drivetrain is engineered for simplicity and durability so you can focus on the ride ahead and SRAM Level disc brakes deliver lightweight, optimized braking power and modulation. Burly 29-inch V2/Formula wheels wrapped in Maxxis tires enhance traction on wet, slippery surfaces and deliver appreciated stability. Add in a V2 handlebar and stem, and you've got a veritable singletrack slayer on your hands.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.