The new COURSE WC PREMIUM is a super-charged Masters GS racing weapon. Featuring real-deal World Cup race room construction, the new WC GS Master is available in four new sizes with fun, aggressive sidecuts: 170cm (Radius: 16m) 175cm (Radius: 18m), 180cm (Radius: 21m), 185cm (Radius: 23). Early Rise tip rocker speeds turn initiation for faster, more aggressive lines while new rounded tips improve swing weight and inertia, putting the ski on edge even faster. WC Spring Blade technology improves swing weight and delivers full edge contact while World Cup titanal sandwich construction and the R21 WC race plate delivers rock-solid stability, balance and power. 100% Racing Rec.
Price does not include bindings
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.