You have no items in your shopping cart.
pleasant to the touch micropolarem. Extremely supple and perfectly close fitting. Careful workmanship and perfect finish with attention to the smallest detail. The colors do not fade during washing.
- 50% merino wool - the highest quality wool in the world (merino wool) / 50% acrylic
- spunky and perfectly close fitting
- hand made in Austria
Features of Merino Wool sheep wool:
- anti-bacterial, anti-static
- does not irritate the skin, does not cause allergies
- natural, fully biodegradable and friendly to the human body
- at the same time delicate and durable
- light, soft and flexible. Speaking colloquially, it does not bite in comparison, eg with sheep's wool, especially of weaker species
- protects against UV radiation
- due to its elasticity, it provides resistance to crease and durability
- easy to care - it dries quickly
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.