The Elan Amphibio 76 is an excellent ski for the athletic beginner to solid intermediate skier looking for easy carves and agility on the groomers. Elan's Amphibio Rocker has a rockered outside edge in the tip of the ski that allows it to engage into a turn with little effort. The cambered inside edge on the tip provides you with edge hold and rebound to keep you in control.
The 4D Technology has a convex topsheet in front of the binding platform and a convex shape behind it that creates a smooth and vibration free ride. A Power Woodcore has Fiberglass Laminates that create the perfect mix of forgiveness and stability making the Amphibio 76 a nice option for skiers looking to invest in their own equipment rather than renting. Elan's Waveflex Technology has waves in the topsheet that allow for a smooth longitudinal flex with a high torsional strength that make for easy control once you build the confidence to pick up some speed. If you want a smooth and easy to control ski for the beginner to intermediate, the Elan Amphibio 76 will be a great choice.
- Amphibio 4D Technology
- WaveFlex Technology
- DST Sidewalls
- Power Woodcore F
- iberglass Laminate
- Power Shift Binding System
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item. Some items may need to come from one of our 3 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.