ELAN SKI AMPHIBIO 84 XTI FUSION
They say that 40 is the new 30, but don't believe it. 40 is still 40. BUT, the 84mm is the new 78mm! Versatile, quick, powerful and full of energy - don't let the waist width fool you. It will make you feel like you're 30 again, which is the new 20.
Just as we like to say that wine gets better with years, the Amphibio 84 XTi Fusion is living proof that skis get better with additional milimeters underfoot. Feeling at home on all kinds of snow conditions, this ski excels even if you missed the first chair, as it will blast through groomers, crud and will even allow for a quick trip off-piste. The secure 84mm waist width combined with the innovative Elan's Amphibio 4D Technology takes credit for this versatility. It combines the Amphibio profile, a smart combination of camber for greater edge grip and rocker for faster and direct turns, with a pre-shaped, vibration reducing titanium top that differs in the front and rear. A convex front will help you initiate a turn with precision, while the concave rear will make you exit the turn in a dynamic fashion.
Amphibio 4D Elan’s patented Amphibio 4D technology is the latest evolution in modern ski design. The 4D concept has traditionally flat structural layers in the ski strategically shaped in convex and concave forms in the tip and tail of the ski. This shaped structure concept, combined with the Amphibio profile provides unrivalled all mountain versatility, power and performance.
Amphibio The Amphibio profile is a revolutionary ski design that integrates both rocker and camber profiles into dedicated left and right skis. Amphibio skis feature a cambered inside edge assuring precision, edge grip, and stability while a rockered outside edge provides forgiveness, turning ease and smooth transitions.
Fusion Fusion is Elan's original integrated binding system that ensures a smooth flex of the ski, that translates to easy turn initiation and quick and powerful edge-to-edge responsiveness. The synchronized toe and heel movement also allows for fast and simple binding adjustment.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item. Some items may need to come from one of our 3 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.