ELAN SKI AMPHIBIO 88 XTI FUSION
Wide enough for off-piste but still crushing the groomers from time to time, this perfect all mountain weapon rips soft snow in the morning and powers through groomers with speed and precision at end of the day.
If you're on the lookout for a one-ski-quiver, the Elan Amphibio 88 XTi Fusion is the solution. As a true amphibian, it feels equally at ease on- and off-piste. The 88 Xti rips in pow and crud, while its alter ego will charge through dedicated long and dynamic shorter carves. The secret sauce lies in Elan's unique Amphibio 4D Technology. It combines the Amphibio profile, a smart combination of camber for greater edge grip and rocker for faster and direct turns, with a pre-shaped, vibration reducing titanium top that differs in the front and rear. A convex front will help you initiate a turn with precision, while the concave rear will make you exit the turn in a dynamic fashion. At the end of the day, the Elan Amphibio 88 XTi is your best buddy on the mountain.
Amphibio The Amphibio profile is a revolutionary ski design that integrates both rocker and camber profiles into dedicated left and right skis. Amphibio skis feature a cambered inside edge assuring precision, edge grip, and stability while a rockered outside edge provides forgiveness, turning ease and smooth transitions.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri). Some items may need to come from one of our 3 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.