ELAN SKI EXPLORE 8 ORANGE POWER SHIFT
The Explore 8 delivers a superior on-snow feel for intermediate riders who want to advance to the next level quickly as it provides an excellent combination of comfort, easy handling, and stability. DETAILED DESCRIPTION At Elan we are convinced that skiing is the best sport in the world. This is exactly why we want to get people skiing. A lot. We created the Explore 8 as the stepping stone for newly impassioned skiers who can't wait for their next session on the slopes. With that in mind, we made sure that we equipe those newly stoked skiers with a ski they'll feel at ease on from the beginning. The Explore 8 is all about comfort and stability, combined with exceptional ease of carving with little edge pressure. This is only possible due to Elan's WaveFlex technology, an innovative design that combines softer flex and torsional stability. It's your tech support in the transition from sliding to carving.
Waveflex WaveFlex™ is Elan’s unique waved profile on the top of the ski that provides smooth longitudinal flex for easy turning and torsional stability for enhanced edge grip. Never before has a ski design allowed the combination of these two characteristics together in a single ski.
Parabolic Rocker This unique profile combines a generous amount of sidecut with the Early Rise Rocker profile. The result is easy turn initiation with less effort. Add to that the Front Side Stabilizer which absorbs vibrations, enhances edge hold and provides superior control.
Light Shift Light Shift is a free flex plate-in-plate design that maximises performance with less energy input and at an incredible light weight. Its lean profile is constructed with lightweight composites and vibration absorbing materials to ensure a smooth and direct transfer of energy to optimize precision and performance.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item. Some items may need to come from one of our 3 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.